International and domestic tourists, expatriates living in Bali and local Indonesian people can take advantage of the many types of businesses advertising in the Bali Incentive Book. There are up to 150 businesses in 2017 and 800 in 2018.
The Bali Incentive Book comprises ten categorised sections. Your business may fit into more than one category, which allows you to advertise / list in more than one section of the book. For example, your bar might also have restaurant facilities Advertising in both sections gives you twice the opportunity to catch the attention of a potential new customer.
One of the great advantages of listing in more than one section of the Bali Incentive Book is the opportunity for cross-promoting your businesses. For example, you might offer your accommodation guests a free massage in your day spa if they book for a minimum of ten days. Or, you might offer your personal tailoring clients a 20% discount at your retail outlet.
FOR BALI INCENTIVE BOOK USERS
A variety of businesses are already promoting their products and services in the 2017 Bali Incentive Book and more are joining every day. These include:
- 5-Star hotels, townhouses, private villas, surf stays and home stays . . .
- Lounge bars, sports bars, pubs and clubs . . .
- Restaurants, family warungs, chocolate shops, juice bars, coffee shops . . .
- Children’s clothing, ladies fashion, homewares, surf shops, furniture stores . . .
- Tailors, coffee wholesalers, organic laundry, commercial printer, wholesale hospitality supplies . . .
- Day spas, hair salons, cosmetic tattooing, beauticians, cosmetic surgeons . . .
- Pizza delivery, pie wholesaler, Italian restaurant . . .
- Surf schools, nature and adventure tours, escape rooms . . .
- Taxi services, transport specialists, tour guides . . .
- Cat havens, waste recycling programs, food distribution services . . .